Specialty Cars Limited
1957 Chevrolet Bel-Air Four Door Sedan
An extremely affordable example of an iconic 1957 Chevy in the most desirable color! Sure to attract attention at any car show and a great cruiser!
- Finished in red with a red and white leather interior
- Just purchased out of long term storage
- Amateur quality “Hot Rod” restoration about 25 years ago
- Automatic transmission that shifts well
- 283 V8 Motor with new stainless radiator
- Equipped with AC (not sure if working)
- Recent mechanical work includes a new battery, rebuilt carburetor, repaired throttle linkage, repaired transmission linkage, fuel tank and lines cleaned, adjusted ignition timing, and all fluids checked. Some additional items that could use attention include the gas gauge and horn not working.
- There are a few bubbles forming on the rear passenger side door and the radio does not work
- The car runs, drives, starts, and stops very well
- Turn signals and lights work